- Fix of the bug of Help window popping up after checking the option “Don't show this at startup”.
- Optimized for macOS Sierra.
- Bugs were fixed.
- Super Vectorizer supports up to 64 colors now.
- Automatic tracing or images in more than 70 formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, etc.).
- The new skeletonization fuction will enable conversion from pencil drawing into vector graphic easily.
- Segmentation editing capabilities: Trace more clean line borders that greatly simplifies the information to get more concise vector graphic for the ease of editing.
- Super Vectorizer vectorizes images by edge, color, or gray color; skeletonization, or line.
- The enhanced pre-processing smoothing function simplifies the complex image very well (the smoothing algorithm is four times better than that of the original Super Vectorizer).